AmaWaterways are thrilled to announce river cruising’s longest and most remarkable sailing to date, brought to you by their very own Co-Founder, Rudi Schreiner. Never before offered in the history of river cruising, this once-in-a-lifetime 46-night journey sails through fourteen fascinating European countries aboard four award-winning river cruise ships and offers exceptional new experiences guaranteed to surprise and delight you.
Departing on June 01st through July 17th, 2023: Paris, France to Giurgiu, Romania
Rivers: Seine, Rhône, Saône, Rhine, Moselle, Main, Danube
Countries: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR 46-NIGHT JOURNEY
In addition to AmaWaterways’ included amenities and services, you will enjoy:
• One dedicated Cruise Manager who will take care of you throughout your entire journey
• Complimentary gratuities both on board and ashore
• Seamless transfers between ships
• Small group excursions with a variety of choices each day, including unique new
• Exclusive experiences just for Seven River Journey guests
• All fine dining on board in multiple dining venues
• Complimentary laundry and portage service throughout your river journey
• Commemorative gifts
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
• Additional surprises and delights
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) issues travel advice on destinations, which includes information on passports, visas, health, safety and security and more.
For advice please visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.